Both the UPD for this update and the www.zip file for the corresponding DCP release (v2.1) are attached.
To manually update:
- Transfer the UDP file to the /temp folder.
- Log into the Command Console (either using Telnet or DCP) as an Administrator.
- Issue the command: jrupdate -fup temp/janos_1.6.5.upd
- Wait for the unit to reboot.
- Transfer the www.zip file to the /flash folder. You do not expand this library file. The DCP is automatically served out of it.
- JNIORs previously managed using the applets: Disable applets by removing any of the following files: /flash/www/index.htm, /flash/www/index.html or /flash/www/index.php
- Access the updated DCP by directing your browser to the unit's IP address.
If you prefer to utilize an All-In-One update through the Support Tool, contact INTEG directly. Please also consider updating Support Tool to v7.5.